Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do Your HOMEWORK!

In reading Chapter 12 in my textbook titled Evaluation Research I thought to myself: "Here we go"!  In PR all I have been discovering is the impact of evaluating clients and the specific situation at hand.  Why we as PR professionals were hired to do, whatever it is that the company (or our own organization), is trying to accomplish.  The correct message to get across. 

I came across a company called Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations and they specialize in the hospitality PR field.  Their mission and company promise is below and as for evaluation research, they get the job done.

"NJFPR specializes in impactful, comprehensive media results, including placements in valuable blogs and social-media outlets. We create a tailored plan for each client, taking into account desired goals, news and audiences. Using industry expertise, strong media relationships and a knack for storytelling, we help clients stay ahead of trends and in the news. These case studies represent a variety of tactics and sectors, and give a peek into our “no stone unturned” approach."

In reviewing their mission and looking through their case studies I really think that they do a great job and approach PR in an extremely well researched way. In navigating my way through their website I was intrigued by their extensive fields of PR in which they operate so effectively- Real Estate, Hospitality, Travel, Food, and Spa.  Since these are the areas I personally have the most experience- Real Estate. Travel and Hospitality, I want to apply my past knowledge to a company exactly like NJFPR. 

Check out their website and see for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment